If you are like me and have a child with a winter birthday it can sometimes be hard to figure out what to do! That is why I really like today’s deal on FlutterToday.
You get a two-hour birthday party from the Children’s Museum of Oak Ridge (a $130 value)- for just $65.
At the party, little adventurers can journey into the Amazon with the museum’s Rain Forest exhibit, complete with sounds, murals, a waterfall and an observation deck nestled in the forest canopy. Imaginations will stay aglow in the life-sized, ready-for-exploration Doll House exhibit. The self-guided tour continues with Water Works, a hands-on flume representing the Tennessee River, from the 1982 World’s Fair, complete with boats and locks.
The Fine Print:
- Not valid with any other offer/discount
- Provide own decorations, refreshments, plates & utensils
- Up to 15 children may attend
- No charge for accompanying adults
- Choose from four party rooms
- Rooms subject to availability
- Expires 11/30/2012