Here is some good news for all you Bojangles Fans!
Bojangles’, a Southern-style restaurant famous for serving made-from-scratch biscuits, hand-breaded chicken and mouth-watering breakfast all day, is opening two new East Tennessee restaurants this month in Crossville and Oak Ridge.
Crossville’s first Bojangles’ will open its doors to customers who have eagerly anticipated the restaurant’s arrival on Monday, Dec. 16 at 5 a.m. To celebrate, the company is giving away $100 Bojangles’ gift cards to the first 100 customers who will also have the opportunity to enter a drawing for the chance to win free breakfast for a year – that’s one Bojangles’ breakfast combo every week for a full 52 weeks! Bojangles’ is famous for serving hand-breaded chicken, made-from-scratch biscuits and mouth-watering breakfast all day.
Crossville residents who can’t wait for a taste of Bojangles’ can get a free 22 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® at the drive thru window from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14.
Additional Bojangles’ opening day giveaways will include:
· Free Bo-Berry Biscuits all day
· Kids age 12 and under will eat free from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
· Free 22 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® from 2-5 p.m.
· Guests will receive a coupon of their choice for a free country ham, steak or sausage biscuit sandwich from 5-10 p.m. to enjoy on their next visit
· Drawings throughout the day to win a Tailgate Everything Package
What’s more, those who can’t wait for a taste of Bojangles’ can get a free 22 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® at the Crossville drive thru window from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14., and from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 26 at the Oak Ridge drive thru window.