Target just released a new price-matching policy! The most significant change is that you can now price match a total of TWENTY-NINE online competitors listed here – including Amazon.com, Costco.com, and SamsClub.com, Diapers.com, SportsAuthority.com. And you can price match both at your local Target store AND online at Target.com. Target is also doubling the time frame in which you can take advantage of a price match on a product – from 7 days to 14 days for products bought both in store and online.
Click here to view the Target Price Match Policy . Because it is new I would print a copy of the policy to bring with you to the store in case the cashier/manager has any questions.
Guidelines, Limitations AND Exclusions
* Match Target.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices for Target.com purchases.
* Price matches and adjustments will NOT be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Target or a competitor.
* Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from price matching online competitors.
* No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock at Target or Target.com.
* Target does not price match competitors if they are out of stock.
* Limit of one price match per identical item per guest for online competitor matches.
* Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match.
* Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy.