You can get GREAT deals on clearance! Let me know what you grab.
You can get GREAT deals on clearance! Let me know what you grab.
If you are a Walmart shopper or if you do not want to spend any extra time on coupon or price matching here is some good news! Walmart has launched their new Walmart Savings Catcher program nationwide! It is a new initiative that ensures you’re paying the lowest in-store prices possible at your local Walmart.
* After making your in-store purchases at Walmart, go here and enter your receipt number (TC #) & date found at the bottom of your receipt in the boxes on the right-hand side. Next, click “Go” to log into your account using your Walmart.com information.
* Walmart Savings Catcher will then compare the amount you paid for each eligible item on your receipt with advertised prices at other stores in your area (including most grocery items, health & beauty products, & more).
* If ANY item was advertised at a lower price at a competitor’s store in your area, they’ll match that price and give you the difference in a Walmart eGift Card.
There are some things that Savings Cather does not catch but remember, Walmart does price match! So, it looks like you may still have to ask for price matches on produce, Back to School supplies and other items. Savings Catcher does not compare the following types of offers:
* Items that require a separate purchase to get the advertised price (Example: “Buy oatmeal to get cereal for $1.”)
* Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get a free product (Example: “Buy both oatmeal & cereal to get milk for free.”)
* Items that require a purchase to get a gift card (Example: “Buy a 12 pack of paper towels to get a $5 gift card.”)
* Buy one get one free (BOGO) where there is no actual item price listed (Example: Peter Pan Peanut Butter, buy one, get one free. Save up to $2.50”)
* Going out of business or closeout prices
* Prices inclusive of rebates
* Percentage off (Example: “All mascara, 40% off”)
* General merchandise items, (including, but not limited to, electronics, media and gaming, toys, sporting goods, housewares, small appliances, home décor, bedding, books and magazines, apparel and shoes, jewelry, furniture, office supplies and seasonal products).
* Non-branded items.
* Tobacco, firearms, gasoline, tires, prescription drugs, optical and photo products and services, or products that require a service agreement such as wireless, automotive or financial products.
Here are the best back to school deals I see at Staples this week! Remember to check your local ad as some deals can vary by region.
Paper Mate Sharpwriter Mechanical Pencils, .7mm, Yellow Barrel, 5/Pack $3.79
Submit for the $3.79 Easy Rebate (limit 1 rebate)
Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper 500 sheets/ream $7.79
-$1.99/1 in-ad coupon (if you don’t see this coupon in your ad, it will likely be available on the Staples coupon page starting Sunday)
Submit for the $3.80 Easy Rebate (limit 1 rebate)
Final cost= $2
2-Pocket Paper Folders $0.15
Staples 1-Subject Notebook, 8″ x 10-1/2″ $0.17
Staples 12″ Beveled Wood Ruler $0.25
Staples School Glue, 4 oz. $0.39
Staples Ruled 3″ x 5″ White Index Cards, 100/Pack $0.48
Crayola Standard Crayons, 24/pack $0.50
Staples Poly 1-Subject Notebook, 8″ x 10.5″, 70 sheets $0.50
Staples Composition Book, 100 sheets $0.50
Staples Dual Dome Pencil Sharpener $0.68
Staples #2 Pencils, 12/pack $0.68
Staples Filler Paper, 8″ x 10.5″, 120 sheets $0.82
Staples Slider Pencil Cases $0.75
Staples Pink Handheld Erasers, 3/pack $0.96
Staples Pink Cap Erasers, 12/pack $0.96
Crayola Classic Markers, 10/pack $0.97
Crayola Colored Pencils, 12/pack $0.97
BIC Cristal Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point 1.0mm, Black Ink, 10/Pack $1
BIC Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, 5/Pack $1
RoseArt Colored Pencils, 12/pack $1 (reg. $1.99!)
Ticonderoga #2 Pencils, 12/pack $2 (reg. $2.99!)
Staples Filler Paper, Graph Rule, 8″ x 10.5″, 80 sheets $1.76
Check out these new Back to School Target store printable coupons! They don’t expire until 9/2, but the popular ones tend to go fast, so print yours now, while you can!
$1/2 BIC Writing Items
$2/1 off Mead Five Star Zipper Binder
$2/$10 Crayola purchase (activity or art kit, crayons, art supplies)
$1/2 Paper Mate Items
$1/1 Uni-ball Writing Item
$1/1 Post-it Notes Item
$1/1 Pilot Frixon 3-ct. Erasable Pens or Multipack Highlighters Target
$1/$5 Yoobi School Supplies Purchase
$1/1 Tom’s of Maine Item
$1/1 Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap 10 or 12.5 oz.
$1/1 Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent
$1/1 Rubbermaid LunchBlox Modular Kit or Beverage Bottle
$0.50/1 Wet Ones Moist Wipes 28-ct.+
10% off Goody Hair Elastics Item
10% off Goody Bobby Pins Item
There are also several Target Cartwheel coupons that you can stack for even more savings!
* 20% off Crayola 36ct Colored Pencils (exp 7/26)
* 10% off Crayola Character Art Kits (exp 7/26)
* 20% off Paper Mate InkJoy 4ct 700RT (exp 8/2)
* 20% off Paper Mate Profile Pens (exp 7/26)
* 10% off Yoobi School Supplies (exp 8/2)
* 10% off Clif Kid Zbar Protein (exp 8/2)
* 10% off Goldfish Bulk Size Crackers (exp 8/2)
* 5% off Scotch Mounting Tape & Fasteners (exp 7/26)
* 5% off Scotch Scissors (exp 8/2)
Today, Walmart announced a new program that helps teachers spend less of their own money to outfit their classrooms for back-to-school.
For the first time ever, Walmart is offering 10 percent cash back on teachers’ classroom supply purchases as part of its Teacher Appreciation Week. Teachers that shop at Walmart stores during Teacher Appreciation Week, July 25 to 31, are eligible for the cashback reward on nearly 15,000 classroom essentials including crayons, glue, and classroom décor.
The savings process for teachers is simple:
· Shop Walmart stores for classroom supplies.
· Visit www.walmart.com/teachers by August 15 to register receipts by entering teacher’s school information and receipt transaction code.
· Savings on eligible items from select departments* will be delivered on a Walmart eGift card via email within 14 days of submitting the receipt online.
The special deal does not apply to Walmart.com purchases. Items from Walmart’s stationery and crafts department are eligible for the discount. Visit www.walmart.com/teachers for terms and conditions.
If you have been thinking of joining Sam’s Club now is the time! Groupon is offering a great deal on a Sam’s Club Membership! You can get a One-Year Sam’s Club Membership for $45, plus a $20 Gift Card, and FREE Fresh-Food Vouchers ($91.23 Total Value).
$45 for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership package ($91.23 total value)
Expires Oct 27th, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Redeem in-club only. New members only. Not valid for renewals. Must be 18 or older. Not valid until 7/23/14. Must activate within 90 days of purchase; membership expires 1 year from voucher activation date.
Save money and have lots of local fun before you send the kiddos back to school in just a few weeks! Here are just a few ideas!
Take the family to The Muse of Knoxville for $6.75 after code!
If you’re near Oak Ridge get 2 Games of Bowling & Shoe Rentals for 4 from Oak Ridge Bowling Center for $7.50!
Have a fun date night with The Melting Pot Fondue Dinner for 2 + Champagne or Wine for only $37.46 after code (reg. $99.90).