Post may contain affiliate links, read Coupon Katie disclosure policy here
If have been wondering how to get Amazon Prime benefits for only certain times of the year (during the holidays or special occasions), you will want to know about Amazon’s new monthly payment options! Amazon Prime is now offering the option to pay just $10.99/month for full Prime benefits (2-day shipping, unlimited movies, TV shows, music streaming and more) or $8.99/month for Prime Video.
For an even better monthly price, go here and click on the the “Try Prime“ drop-down menu, click on the “Try Prime” link and then click on the “See more plans” button. You’ll be able to sign up for a FREE 30-day trial and be able to choose the $99 Annual Membership which includes a 25% prepayment discount (will apply after your trial ends). That means you’ll pay as low as just $8.25 per month for full Prime benefits!
You all know I love me some Amazon Prime but here are all the benefits:
1. Unlimited FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum order size) – LOVE. And if you are not in a rush for your item(s), you can opt for no-rush shipping and score a free $1 credit to use for eBooks, digital music, or videos or $5.99 Prime Pantry credit (will vary based on the current promotion).
3. Unlimited instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV shows AND unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs
4. Access to exclusive savings.
5. Unlimited Photo Storage w/ Amazon Cloud Drive
6. 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals
7. Free Kindle Book(s) every month
And don’t forget college students get a 6 month Amazon Prime Membership for FREE!